dinsdag, januari 09, 2007

Getagged?!

Ik ben getagged (ofzoiets) door Marianne.
Nou hier komt ie hoor:

A - Available or single: Married for seven years now
B - Best friend: Kim
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of choice: hmm I think white wine and diet coke.
E - Essential item you use everyday: My keys.
F - Favorite color: That would be pink I guess. Good choice with only two boys in the house.
G - Gummy bears or worms: Neither, I'm not a candy kind of girl.
H - Hometown: Lisse
I - Indulgence: so many!! ;)
J - January or February: Definitely February, January is only existing to receive all the bills.
K - Kids and names: two boys, Rick & Josh
L - Life is incomplete without: my dad who died 3,5 years ago.
M - Marriage date: 14th of january 2000 (okay, in that year I did one thing more than
paying the bills
N - Number of siblings: One brother
O - Oranges or apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Snails, I think they are the most scary creatures on earth.
Q - Fav Quote: If you don't like it, change it!! (Whenever possible that is.)
R - Reason to smile: My family
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag three or four people: Well I don't know any who haven't already been tagged. So if you
weren't already. Be my guest.
U - Unknown fact about me: I can actually be nice sometimes. ;)
V - Vegetable you don't like: carrots
W - Worst habit: professional messmaker.
X - Xrays: Sometimes at the dentist.
Y - Your fave food: Lasagne
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

Zo dat was m dan. Iedereen weer wat meer op de hoogte van mij.

xxx Cel

1 opmerking:

=Marianne= zei

Leuk dat je de tag hebt aangenomen. Je antwoord op januari vind ik zo waar!